Quiet Walker Lodge Bed and Breakfast
- Quiet Walker Lodge Bed and Breakfast acknowledges the importance of maintaining the security of your personal information which we may collect through this website and other sources, such as mail and e-mail correspondence, and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
- Any such information will be collected for the purpose of ensuring your stay with us will meet our standards of excellence and to provide you with rates, room availability information, etc., for your planned stay with us. No information will be disclosed to a third party without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law enforcement or in connection with legal proceedings.
- Quiet Walker Lodge Bed and Breakfast may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should periodically check this page to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes we may make. This policy is effective from October 26, 2012.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you book a stay with us, purchase something from us, request information from us, or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When engaging in any of the aforementioned activities, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and/or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously and at your leisure.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used for any of the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you, our guests)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails and/or newsletters The email address you provide to us for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional newsletters, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails and/or newsletters, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (i.e. credit card) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
What are cookies?
- You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or allow your browser to show you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our website and other sites you may visit may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Your Consent to this Agreement
This policy was last modified on 10/26/2012
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online.